Thursday, February 21, 2008

Helmetta


So I used today to go develop the Helmetta film. Unfortunately, I was too cheap to front the two bucks and have the pictures put on a disk, thus I must scan them in. So right now I am just posting one picture up here. The rest will probably be uploaded sometime this weekend. I really need winter to be over, because I don't do winter exploration to well. Must be the Mediterranean blood or something. The worst is that from the office. I look outside and there is sun, and birds, and it looks very tempting; until I actually go oustide. Then there is thirty degree weather. Joy. But I am definately getting the warm weather bug. Everyone knows it. I just want winter done with so I can pull out the camping gear and the mountain bike. Just a few more weeks. Alas, 3 inches of snow tomorrow, with an inch of ice. Bugger.

1 comment:

corinne said...

Ive been to this place a million and one times. The last time I went was about 2 weeks ago. We had to unscrew a door to get in. They have a fence surrounding the place and half the buildings are gone except for the main one. Inside there are alot of new pieces of wood, like they are renovating it. The first few times I went it was easy to get into. And it looks nothing like it does now. There was no fence, there was like 3 other buildings and this time we went there was all kinds of stuff outside like they were emptying it out :'(...if you want to go you better go soon!!!